Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Geet Seral Star One Pictures


STARONE.IN



STARONE.IN


Says Maan, “Yes, we are going for dinner and I will take Geet to a hotel. But there she will do something wrong, which will irate me and I will leave the hotel along with her without having dinner. She will later suggest me to have our dinner at a shady dhabha and this is for the first time an affluent businessman Maan, will eat at a roadside dhabha. Some funny incidents will take place like I will be appalled to see the way people eat at a dhabha. Apart from that someone will rob my car off its wheels too.”
So with growing proximity of Geet and Maan, what will happen to Sasha?
“Well, for Sasha all I can say is that she is going to envy Geet a lot (laughs)”, adds Maan.
As per the ongoing track Maan orders Geet to stay back and attend the meeting with him. Sasha circulates pictures of Maan and Geet sleeping together to all the employees. The client praises Geet and Maan's work. Geet gets worried on seeing her and Maan's picture everywhere in the office. Sasha and Tasha tease Geet with Maan in front of everyone and take pot-shots at her. Geet then requests Maan to stay away from her, which gets Maan angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment