Friday, July 1, 2011

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon STAR Plus

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon  STAR Plus' New Show

 STAR Plus' new show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? is about two people Arnav and Khushi who follow different ideologies in life. The tagline of the show "mohabbat door jaane na de, nafrat paas aane na de"- depicts the concept of the show and their clashing principles.


Young and dashing Arnav Singh has earned fame and money at very young age on his own. He believes in winning at all costs and thinks money can buy everything. Actor Barun Sobti who plays the role of the arrogant Arnav, talks about his role and more.
ell us about your role in the show?
My character is called Arnav Singh Raizada, who is a young businessman and has achieved everything in life. They is very arrogant and believes funds can buy anything, even love. They doesn't think in existence of God. It will be a different character on tv.
How different is Arnav from Shravan of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai?
Both the characters are opposites. Shravan was more open in his thoughts and used to think in love while Arnav is an introvert and doesn't think in love. They is arrogant and believes the world is filled with egocentric and shrewd people.
Do you identify with Arnav's character?
Yes and no both. Arnav is a self made man, and to some extent, I am as well as a self made person. I find a quantity of his characteristics hard to identify with but I have seen such people in actual life, who have achieved everything in life at young age, so I guess I understand. Such people become arrogant, yet I feel Arnav will be identifiable.
 How would you describe your look in the show?
The look is very rough and tough but at the same time very stylish and suave.
What's your take on love- hate relationships?
Our relationship [Arnav and Khushi's] has love and hate both. In fact in this world, I don't love anybody except my elder sister as I am very close to her. Relationships for me don't matter.
What do you dislike the most about Khushi?
She keeps bumping into me every time, which I don't like. I feel she does things deliberately, so that she attracts everyone's attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment